The TCD series remote control systems have been designed to control the stern and bow thrusters. Manufactured by Quick®.
TCD 1042 Control panel
For operating the BTQ bow-thruster through a joystick.
Other important advantages of the TCD series remote controls are:
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
- Universal power supply (from 8 to 30 Vdc).
- Can work in a wide range of ambient temperatures.
- Possibility of connecting several TCD controls in parallel.
- Easy to install by means of 2-wire connector (optional extensions).
- Automatic priority system.
- Automatic disablement.
- Protection against reverse polarity, short circuit output, prolonged activity of motor and interruption of thruster controls wiring.