Our vast experience in the world of sailing has allowed us to design and develop the chain counter CHC1103 whose performance is widely superior to those of similar instruments available on today’s market.
The chain counter CHC1103 allows the windlass to be activated to get the anchor aweigh or lower the anchor providing the measure of the chain lowered.
Other important advantages which the chain counter offers, are:
- Simple user-friendly interface.
- Information displayed in 5 different languages.
- Automatic lowering function. Up alarm function.
- Locked keys function. Can also be used in winch operations.
- Windlass management with auto free fall.
- Anchor recovery function in case of sensor failure.
- Chain speed displayed.
- Supply voltage displayed.
- Depth of chain lowered shown in meters or feet.
- Graphic LCD display screen that can be easily read at various angles.
- Backlight display screen with 8 brightness levels.
- 8 different display contrast levels can be set.
- Automatic display contrast compensation according to environmental temperature.
- Universal power supply (12/24Vdc)
- Backlight illuminated function keys.
- Equipped with LED torch.
- CAN BUS interface for data transfer.
- Capable of operating in a wide range of ambient temperatures.
- Water-proof housing.