Quick offers the latest generation inverters to operate PCS and AJ1 proportional controls of windlasses and manoeuvre propellers equipped with AC motors.
With a power range from 11 kW to 90 kW the inverters cover the whole range of Quick products with AC motors. The Quick inverter is a variator designed to ensure continuity in your processes, designed for movement applications. Thanks to the innovative technology used and new communication features, the variator controls and monitors energy consumption. It has been designed to be used in extreme environments; it is compact, modular and adjustable, suitable for new installations, retrofits and upgrades of existing plants. Designed according to sustainable development logics, it complies with international standards such as the RoHS-2 Directive and REACH regulation.
Features and benefits
- Type of assembly => Wall
- Range of power => 380…480V (50-60Hz)
- Transient over-torque up to 180%
- Integrated STO SIL 3 safety function
- Integrated category C2/C3 filter
- EC, CSA, Gost, EAC Certifications; conforms to UL Standard 508C
- Motor cable length up to 150 m (with shielded cables)
- Integrated dual Ethernet port
- Access to technical documentation via QR code
- Continuous measurements in real-time
- Operating temperature -15 + 50°C
- Remote graph terminal, integrated web server
- IP55 version available upon request.